Briggs & Stratton® Standby Generators provide automatic backup electricity for your air conditioner, appliances, lights, TVs or computers and give you the peace of mind to take charge during power outages.
Advantages of a Briggs & Stratton stand-by generator
- Turns on and off automatically.
- Is connected to your home’s electrical system.
- Senses power loss within seconds of an outage and transfers the electrical load to the generator.
- Runs on Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Gas.
- Can power select circuits or your entire house or business.
- Is permanently installed by our licensed professionals.
Important note …
Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that carbon monoxide detectors must be installed and maintained in your home.